Thursday 9 December 2010

Warjacks are back on the menu!

Going to put the Cygnar battlebox back on the to do paint list.

This adds a partly base coated Ironclad, a primed Stryker, an unbuilt Lancer and a finished Charger to my model count and lets me play around with focus for a change.

Planning on adding the Black 13th to round it out to 15 points for playing at what will hopefully be the new monthly Warmachine night the FLGS may start running.

Will put up some photos of the finished Charger and the Ironclad at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! I like your take on beasties and I'm looking forward to see what you do with the 'jacks. I so far have enjoyed painting those more than the units. Mainly 'cus I am getting sick while starting on the units but hey- who is counting.

    ReplyDelete