Tuesday 14 December 2010

An eKaya 50 point list.

This is the 50 point list I am aiming for with my circle -


Tier 4 eKaya list
Kaya the Moonhunter & Laris
Argus
Gorax
Feral Warpwolf
Gnarlhorn Satyr
Warpwolf Stalker
Druids of Orboros (Leader and 5 Grunts)
Druid of Orboros Overseer
Shifting Stones
Stone keeper
Shifting Stones
Warpborn Skinwalkers (Leader and 2 Grunts)
Druid Wilder

I have crossed out the models that I already own and are painted, leaving me with a little more than I thought still to get.

How do you think the list will do?

1 comment:

  1. Looks a lot like the lists I've played with eKaya, though you probably don't need both the Gorax and the Argus, between your heavies and Laris, you've already got 15 fury. I like Tracker a lot, especially since the Feral and Big Goat have problems with Terrain.

    Looks good though. Other than the expected trouble with heavy ARM, you should do fine. Don't count out the Shadowhorn, either. With a Gorax he can jump over to an enemy 'Caster and beat them to death from way out on feat turn, or he can toss that same model 7.5" closer to the Stalker and the Feral with Virility!

    ReplyDelete