Friday 17 December 2010

New Kaya sculpt and last night

Had a really bad headache last night and so didn't get any painting done! However with the Christmas break coming up I should hopefully get a lot done.

My second order has arrived at my FLGS just waiting to see what has actually come in, I have a nasty feeling that the druids and skinwalkers are still out of stock meaning I will have to go elsewhere to buy them. I really dont like doing this as I really do believe in supporting your local shop, even if it means paying full retail price I would rather do that and have somewhere to play as the alternative is the the shop going out of business!

In other news Privateer Press have announced a new sculpt for Kaya the Wildborn -


I really like and will probably get it, assuming it is actually available in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment