Friday 22 October 2010

Malifaux

Been thinking about getting in to Malifaux recently. It looks like a very nice game with some unique mechanics, such as using cards rather than dice.

Now I only have 2 problems with this plan, getting the models and rulebook and actually finding someone to play against. Now the models I can hopefully talk my other half into buying for me at Christmas and I can get the rulebook sometime before that.

I think the hardest part is going to be finding an opponent, I will try and drum up some interest from  the Wednesday night 40k gaming group. It should help that the entry cost is only about £20 - £25 and the the models are soooo nice it is unreal.

For people who have never heard of Malifaux check out this review on Tabletop geek

As to what models I want, I am thinking about the Death Marshals as I really like the whole undead lawmen and justice being blind.

Here are some pics of the models you get in the starter set for them -

No comments:

Post a Comment